Kate Kelly Trade Marks
Protecting Your Most Valuable Business Asset
"A business' reputation and identity can be its most valuable asset. We can provide you with strategic advice to ensure that you are protected."
Trade Mark Services
- Investigating the availability of trade marks for use and registration
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications before the Australian Trademarks Office
- Filing and prosecuting international trade mark applications via the Madrid protocol
- Trade mark searching to locate trade marks registered in Australia or overseas
- Renewal, assignment, opposition, non-use and all other related trade mark matters
- With a network of trusted associates and colleagues if we can’t assist you personally we will connect you with the right people in Australia and overseas.
Who Needs Trade Mark Assistance & Advice?
Every business should consider whether trade mark registration is beneficial to protect its trade mark or brand.
"A business' reputation and identity can be its most valuable asset. We can provide you with strategic advice to ensure that you are protected"
About Kate Kelly
Kate Kelly is an Australian Trade Mark Attorney based in Hobart, Tasmania. Kate has worked exclusively in trade mark law and practice for 16 years.
She focuses on the protection of trade marks both locally and internationally and has experience in Australia and Europe.
Do I need a Trade Mark?
If you have an idea, brand or mark you should consider protecting it.